Dear Colleagues,

I am delighted to share with you a call for papers for a Special Issue of Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation on "Cognitions and Emotions in Entrepreneurship". JEMI is an open-access, free of charge, double-blind review journal, included in ESCI.

We are very much interested in papers which tackle the SI topic in an international context. This might, among others, take form of studying  cognitions and/or emotions across countries.

The full call for papers can be found here. The deadline for submissions is 30th November 2018.

We look forward to receiving your contributions.

Dr. Witold Nowiński,

SI Co-Editor

--

dr Witold Nowiński
Adiunkt                                                              Assistant Profesor

tel.+48 698 66 61 78
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Researchgate: www.researchgate.net/profile/Witold_Nowinski