FW Alum, Justin Selden, is looking for some help!

From: "Selden, Justin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 8:36 AM
To: Jim Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: AmeriCorps Openings with MSUE and MSG

Jim,

I meant to send this to you a while back, but thought it would get buried and then forgot to send it when you got back.  Can you please post these (I am assuming you still do this), as of Friday I only had one applicant for our position here in southeast Michigan.  Brandon Schroeder is heavily involved with the GLSI position in northeast Michigan.  Many of these AmeriCorps positions are a great foot in the door opportunity, my member from last year got a job with Extension after her service.

The deadline is Friday, September 28th, but the application process is fairly quick and simple.

If you have any questions about the positions or about AmeriCorps in general, let me know.  We also have a couple recent MSU Alums that have held both positions that could help with any questions.

https://huronpines.org/americorps/
[https://huronpines.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/2018AmeriCorpsGroupShot.jpg]<https://huronpines.org/americorps/>

Huron Pines AmeriCorps<https://huronpines.org/americorps/>
huronpines.org
The Huron Pines AmeriCorps The Huron Pines AmeriCorps program has been developing leaders in conservation in communities across Michigan since 2007.

Justin Selden, Educator, MSUE
21885 Dunham Road, Suite 12 Clinton Township, MI 48036
(586) 469-7139 [log in to unmask]<https://mail.anr.msu.edu/OWA/redir.aspx?C=AJDSUlCKX0q4FHi8vo_YhxG0hAIH4s4If4RdnR-WVNWq-Y72bQ9Zvdl2mTmG58XY0AZkdf7wT4E.&URL=mailto%3aseldenju%40anr.msu.edu>
Great Lakes Education Program  www.glep.us<https://mail.anr.msu.edu/OWA/redir.aspx?C=AJDSUlCKX0q4FHi8vo_YhxG0hAIH4s4If4RdnR-WVNWq-Y72bQ9Zvdl2mTmG58XY0AZkdf7wT4E.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.glep.us>
Summer Discovery Cruises www.discoverycruises.org<http://www.discoverycruises.org/>
http://www.macombgov.org/msue<http://www.macombgov.org/msuextension/water_conservation_program.htm>