FYI - Jim

From: Rogers, Rebecca
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2018 2:50 PM
To: Soranno, Patricia <[log in to unmask]>; Peters, Amber <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: AmeriCorps openings at MNFI

Hi Pat – Hi Amber

We have two AmeriCorps Member positions that are coming open here at MNFI for 2019.  They are GIS in the winter and field biology all over the state during the field season.  It’s a great opportunity for new grads.  If you have any students graduating in December or recent grads that you think would be interested they can apply at the link below.  I’ve attached the PD, feel free to pass it around and send any questions my way.  I’m not sure who in the department promotes these types of opportunities with students, any suggestions on who to connect with??

https://huronpines.org/americorps/

See you on the 25th!
Becca

Rebecca Rogers, GISP | GIS/IT Manager
Michigan Natural Features Inventory | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Leadership and Community Engagement | GMI
MSU Extension |  [P] 517.284.6213 | [F] 517.373.9566
Latitude: 42° 43' 56.26" N Longitude: 84° 33' 31.88" W
http://mnfi.anr.msu.edu/

Help Conserve Michigan’s Biodiversity
Support MNFI<http://mnfi.anr.msu.edu/about/support.cfm> ~ Request Information<http://mnfi.anr.msu.edu/services/information-services.cfm>

[Spartan-helmet-Green-50-pxls]

MSU Extension programs and material are open to all without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, religion, age, height, weight, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, or veteran status.