Welcome back Hospitality Business Students!

We are excited to welcome you to a new school year, filled with a variety of ways to get involved and learn about the hospitality industry.

The Hospitality Association is the parent organization for nine industry student clubs and three main events for The School of Hospitality Business.

Student clubs host industry speaker, tour hotels and restaurants, attend national conferences, and much more!

Now is your chance to get  involved by attending the Hospitality Association Open House. It is a great opportunity to learn more information about our clubs and events and easy to join them! All FRESHMAN, SOPHOMORES, JUNIORS and SENIORS are welcome to attend! Did we mention there will be free food?!!

The Hospitality Association's Open House is on September 12th, at 7:00 pm in the Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center, Lincoln Room.  All nine clubs and three events will be there to talk you about their club and help to sign up! Also the Hospitality Business Faculty & our Student and Industry Resource Center for jobs & internships will join us so you can meet them in person!

We hope to see you there!

Hospitality Association Executive Board

Andrew, Kara, Matt, Chris, Jim, Lizzie, Ryleigh

[cid:31148a73-d7f3-4443-a04b-4a3fd75a596f]

[1481901198319_Capture.JPG]