The journal Global Business and Organizational Excellence (GBOE), published by Wiley, is seeking new, practitioner-oriented papers related to various aspects of organizational excellence. It features case studies and applied research that deal with innovative approaches to achieving an organizational advantage in a global setting.

Open access sample issue: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/toc/19322062/2018/37/2

Articles should feature initiatives that are mature enough to have demonstrated their effectiveness. Applied research articles based on primarily mathematical or statistical modeling are not suitable unless they clearly explain the practical relevance of their findings.

If you wish to contribute an article to GBOE, please contact me directly ([log in to unmask]) or send me a draft of your article. Manuscripts should be 5,000-7,500 words long and submitted as Microsoft Word documents.

GBOE is indexed by SCOPUS (Elsevier), ABI/INFORM (ProQuest), and Business Source Complete (EBSCO), and is available throughout the world via Wiley Online library.

Chris Kimble | Academic Editor
Global Business and Organizational Excellence | A John Wiley & Sons publication
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1932-2062

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.