Dear IB Colleagues:
If you would like to add a real international business consulting project to your IB or Intl. Marketing course, you still have 3 days add X-Culture to your course this semester.
Professors from 137 universities in 40 countries have already signed up their students for X-Culture for this semester, and we can still accept a few more applications.
- X-Culture is a partnership of business professors. We put our students in global virtual teams (GVTs). About 6 per team, each in a different country. The students work on real-life international business challenges presented by real companies. The students basically serve as IB consultants, while also learning how to work with people from other cultures.
- No simulations. No games. Real international virtual teams. Real clients. No travel needed. All collaboration is virtual.
- About 5,000 MBA and undergraduate students from 40+ countries on 6 continents participate in X-Culture every semester (50,000+ have participated in X-Culture so far).
- The best students are then invited to X-Culture Global Symposium where they meet their team members and top managers from the client company.
- X-Culture recently won the Wharton’s Re-Imagine Education Award in the Nurturing Employability category.
- Your students do not have to pay for participation. We’re not a business.
- NEW: Kids ages 10-17 (first 100 just graduated, big success, teams matched by age). Same as university program, but includes 5-week pre-project training and 4-week post-project reflections and debriefs.
- 2018-2b: October 1 – November 28, 2018
Application deadline: September 20, 2018
- 2019-1a: January 22 – March 16, 2019 (possibly January 15-March 8)*
Application deadline: January 10, 2019
- 2019-1b: March 5 – April 27, 2019
Application deadline: February 20, 2019
Research is a big part of X-Culture. If you are a researcher interested in publishing in top journals, we collect huge amounts of excellent data. More here: http://x-culture.org/for-researchers/research-projects/
NEW: Check out info on our recent X-Culture Research Hackathon: https://x-culture.org/hackathon/
MORE INFO: [log in to unmask]
Ready to sign up? APPLY HERE TO JOIN X-CULTURE
Dr. Vasyl Taras
Associate Professor of International Business
MS International Business Program Director
X-Culture Project Founder and Coordinator
Bryan School of Business and Economics
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
[log in to unmask]