Dear colleagues,

It is our great pleasure to announce our new book titled "Foreign Direct Investment: Ownership Advantages, Firm-Specific Factors, Survival and Performance" that has just been published by World Scientific Publishing.

The purpose of the book is to extend and develop the literature on foreign direct investment (FDI) and multinational corporation (MNCs) subsidiaries.

You can find more on the volume at:

https://www.worldscientific.com/worldscibooks/10.1142/10942

https://www.amazon.com/Foreign-Direct-Investment-Advantages-Performance/dp/9813238399

Best regards,

Mehdi Rasouli Ghahroudi (Ph.D.)
Assistant Professor in International Business Management
Institute for Management and Planning Studies (IMPS)
Email:   [log in to unmask]