Greetings! I am writing in search of potential co-host for International
Conference of Project Management (ICPM) that will be held in Gorontalo
Indonesia 2018 on 24-25 November 2018. Below is the detail of our
planning:

Below are benefits to be our co-host partner:
1.	Discount for the conference fee
2.	Logo University in Proceeding and Conference
3.	Publication for lecturers. Paper can be collaboration between
students and lecturers

Overview

International Conference of Project Management is a prestigious event
organized with a motivation to provide an excellent international
platform for the academicians, researchers, industrial participants and
budding students around the world to SHARE their research findings with
the international business experts.  ICPM 2018 will be held in
Gorontalo, Indonesia. more information visit our website
conference.aibpm.org

I send the google form https://goo.gl/forms/fORVW108ZhW236hm1 where you
can sign up

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]