Greetings,

This is a reminder that the Global Business School Network (GBSN) Annual
Conference <https://gbsn.org/2018-annual-conference/>is coming up soon.

This year the conference will take place in Nairobi on November 7-9, 2018
in partnership with our member schools Strathmore Business School and USIU
Chandaria School of Business.

With the Theme *"Transforming Traditional Sectors: Educating
Entrepreneurial Leaders to Drive Systemic Change"* the conference will
feature global experts and regional innovators who are driving change in
sectors that are critical to economic development.

For more information on the 2018 Conference including our agenda please
visit: www.gbsn.org/2018kenya

We hope to welcome you to Nairobi in November!

[image: https://gbsn.org/2018-annual-conference/]
<https://gbsn.org/2018-annual-conference/>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.