We have scheduled an Application Workshop for Wednesday, Sept 19, at 6:30 pm in room 204 of the International Center. We will walk through the Peace Corps application process, and generally talk about our experiences in the Peace Corps. This is a great opportunity to learn what the Peace Corps is looking for in applicants, meet other people interested in the Peace Corps, and otherwise learn more about what it’s like to serve the US abroad. Applicants who take the time to work with the recruiter have a higher success rate in being offered a position!

We’re currently looking for Business Advising in Columbia, Community Health Educators in Togo, English Education in Mongolia, and many more (these are our featured openings).

Thanks for your time. We hope to talk with you soon!

Erika and Chad