From: "Tucker, Thomas (DNR)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 11:31 AM
To: Jim Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MCCC Stewardship Crew Positions

Hi Jim,

I was hoping that you could help us advertise our Michigan Civilian Conservation Corp (MCCC) Stewardship crew position.  Enclosed is a copy of the most current job posting along with a copy of a DNR application.   Currently, I am looking to hire folks to start in late September or later in the fall (based on summer job schedules) to work preferably for at six months to year.  We would also consider 3 to 4 month terms or part time for good candidates. The job schedule is Monday through Thursday  40 hours a week 7:00 am to 5:30 pm with opportunities for overtime.     If interested people could email me there applications by September 13th, but earlier is preferred.  I will likely want it posted again in November for positions to start after the holidays.  If you need more information that is not in this email or the attachments let me know.

Thanks,

Tom