From: Resotko, John A <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2018 4:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] EduRoam and MSU

Hello everyone,

It has been announced that MSU is a full participant in EduRoam now.  Is there an informational document or EduRoam FAQ on any of the MSU tech sites that I can send to faculty?  I’m starting to get questions about it from faculty who frequently travel to other participating institutions.

John Resotko

Assistant Director, Systems Administration and Support

Michigan State University College of Law

648 N. Shaw Lane, Room 208 Law Building

East Lansing, MI 48842-1300

email: [log in to unmask]

phone: 517-432-6836

fax: 517-432-6861

web: http://www.law.msu.edu/

MSU IT Council , Law College representative

https://tech.msu.edu/itcouncil/index.php