I was wondering that myself. On the eduroam web page it says:

Users

Support for eduroam is provided by your home institution. You should contact the IT Services department or helpdesk of your organisation for assistance with configuring your mobile device, laptop or phone for eduroam use.

On the map on their web page of where eduroam is (https://www.eduroam.us/institutions) they do not show MSU — the closes schools is Cooley Law School downtown.