Logging in to the IT Service Desk (https://itservicedesk.msu.edu) and searching for "eduroam" gave me several documentation, including FAQ and how to connect.

The FAQ document: https://itservicedesk.msu.edu/KB/415341

I was hoping this support page [1] would contain the information, but looks like they have not included it yet.

Looks like there's no easy-to-share documentation aside from forcing people to login just to read them.

ranti.

[1] https://tech.msu.edu/support/getting-online/

--

Ranti Junus

Systems/Electronic Resources Librarian

Library Science selector and Museum Studies liaison

Michigan State University Libraries

366 West Circle Dr., East Lansing, MI 48824, USA

+1.517.884.0878 | @ranti