FYI…Coinbase just released a study about what the top 50 universities are doing wrt teaching blockchain and cryptocurrencies. The first link is from Coinbase. The second two are distillations of the same material in Fortune and on MarketWatch.

The rise of crypto in higher education

https://blog.coinbase.com/the-rise-of-crypto-in-higher-education-81b648c2466f

The Hot New Subject on Campus? It's Blockchain

http://fortune.com/2018/08/28/blockchain-courses/

A B.S. in bitcoin? These colleges are now offering cryptocurrency-related courses

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/a-bs-in-bitcoin-these-colleges-are-now-offering-cryptocurrency-related-courses-2018-08-29

Neil Kane

Director of Undergraduate Entrepreneurship

Michigan State University

632 Bogue Street, Room N120

East Lansing, MI 48824

Cell: 312-404-3507

Support our student businesses! Shop the Student Marketplace

Entrepreneurship Portal:  http://entrepreneurship.msu.edu

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/MSUEship/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSU_Eship

LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/neilkane

Going from “Why I can’t” to “Why can’t I?”