FYI...Coinbase just released a study about what the top 50 universities are doing wrt teaching blockchain and cryptocurrencies. The first link is from Coinbase. The second two are distillations of the same material in Fortune and on MarketWatch.

The rise of crypto in higher education
https://blog.coinbase.com/the-rise-of-crypto-in-higher-education-81b648c2466f

The Hot New Subject on Campus? It's Blockchain
http://fortune.com/2018/08/28/blockchain-courses/

A B.S. in bitcoin? These colleges are now offering cryptocurrency-related courses
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/a-bs-in-bitcoin-these-colleges-are-now-offering-cryptocurrency-related-courses-2018-08-29

Neil Kane
Director of Undergraduate Entrepreneurship
Michigan State University
632 Bogue Street, Room N120
East Lansing, MI 48824
Cell: 312-404-3507

Support our student businesses! Shop the Student Marketplace<https://entrepreneurship.msu.edu/marketplace/>
Entrepreneurship Portal:  http://entrepreneurship.msu.edu<http://entrepreneurship.msu.edu/>
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/MSUEship/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSU_Eship
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/neilkane

Going from "Why I can't" to "Why can't I?"