FYI…may be useful to some of you.

Neil Kane

Director of Undergraduate Entrepreneurship

Cell: 312-404-3507

From: Academy of Management <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2018 7:05 AM
To: Kane, Neil <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Entrepreneurship Digest for Friday August 24, 2018

1 reply from 1 author in the "Entrepreneurship" community ... University of Missouri - Kansas City has a great example of a library guide for business and entrepreneurship. I refer students to this guide who...

Academy of Management

Entrepreneurship

Aug 24, 2018

started 2 days ago, John McArdle (2 replies)

Library Research Guides   external link to thread view

1.

University of Missouri - Kansas City has a great... Sharon Simmons

1.

Re: Library Research Guides

Sharon Simmons

Aug 24, 2018 10:53 AM

Sharon Simmons

University of Missouri - Kansas City has a great example of a library guide for business and entrepreneurship.  I refer students to this guide who are taking my online Introduction to Entrepreneurship Course.

libguides.library.umkc.edu/entrepreneurship

libguides.library.umkc.edu

This is a guide to library subscription resources and free web resources.

Sharon A. Simmons Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Global Entrepreneurship

AOM Entrepreneurship Division, Parliamentarian

Bloch School Faculty Senate Representative

Henry W. Bloch School of Management

University of Missouri–Kansas City

e [log in to unmask] | p +1.816.235.2313

  Reply to Group   Reply to Sender   Start a New Discussion