I'm selling these items

12 dinner dishes and Bowls of various kinds,    $1 or 2 for each;
8  mugs,                                        $2 or 5 for each;
4  salad plate and bows                         $1  for each;
12 glass food containers                        $2  for each;
 2 wine glasses                                 $5  for both;
 4 drinking glasses                             $10 for all;
 1 hand held vacume cleaner                     $10
 1 egg fring pan                                $5
 1 mini bluetooth speaker                       $5

Here is the link for the pictures
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hBi6TSbFfGiIRC_Yan_u--DIqP5qj5MToKRDvtejDKw

Please contact me by email: [log in to unmask],
or use this number: 517-220-1229

If you live near by the campus MSU, I can bring the items to you.