Hi and apologies for any cross-postings.

We just want to remind people that the paper submission deadline for the upcoming ANZIBA (Australia and New Zealand International Business Academy) conference is in just over 3 weeks (the 17th Sept).  So if you want to get your paper in, please do so quickly.  Submissions details can be found at http://www.anziba.org/events/conferences/submissions/.

And of course we welcome everyone, whether you are located in Australia or New Zealand, or elsewhere, to consider attending the 2 day conference.  We typically have 70 to 90 attendees, with 25- 30 of them from outside the region; and indeed we have a dedicate Mandarin track. Professor JT Li from HKUST is the Keynote Speaker.  So please consider joining us this coming February.

Douglas Dow
Professor in Business Strategy
Melbourne Business School, The University of Melbourne