Colleagues

Like  many of us I have begun to teach online. After a year or so of doing this, I have a pretty decent set up including short instructor lectures, multiple practice opportunities, online teams on assignments and periodic check in. MTSU uses the D2L learning platform  and I contact the students using the D2l Chat window for office hours (or skype).

I feel that I must be missing something and wanted to find out if any of this group of noble scholars had used other suggestions or tools  that I might consider.

Thanks and Cheers

Stephen​

Cheers

Stephen

Stephen B. Salter Ph.D

Professor of Accounting

Middle Tennessee State University

Email: [log in to unmask]" target="_blank" id="NoLP">[log in to unmask]

Phone: +1 (615) 898-2345