RE: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/324329313_Contents_and_Editorial_of_IJEXPORTM_Vol_2_No_1_2018

Dear Colleagues

We would like to thank you for sending your papers to Nordic IB & EM Conference 2018, to be held in Tallinn, Estonia during 3rd to 4th November.

We would like to satisfy various requests from authors to extend the period of submissions due to their vacations. The deadline of submissions to the conference is midnight 28th August.

The conference is sponsored by International Journal of Export Marketing (IJEXPORTM) which offers a special issue for the conference called “Perspectives on International Business and Export Marketing”. IJEXPORTM will give awards to the best papers of the conference. IJEXPORTM will be in emerging list of web of science in 2019. In addition, the conference is supported by the School of Economics and Business Administration of the University of Tartu.

Welcome to the Nordic IB & EM Conference 2018.

Best regards

Dr Dafnis N. Coudounaris (Fellow EMAB, Board of Governors of GIKA, Editorial Review Board of JBR)

Professor of Innovation Management (Associate)

School of Economics and Business Administration

University of Tartu

Tartu, Estonia

Email: [log in to unmask]

Mob: +37258339575 or +35796572295

Researchgate’s web page: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dafnis_Coudounaris

Google Scholar Citations: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=mvA7KZsAAAAJ&hl=en

Editor in Chief of International Journal of Export Marketing

http://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=ijexportm

Nordic IB & EM Conference 2018:

Conference Link for submissions: https://www.conftool.org/nib-em-2018

Conference website: https://sisu.ut.ee/nibemconference?lang=en#

Conference email: [log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]" alt="400dpiLogoCropped">