Dear Fellow AIB Members:

Currently I am seeking a mathematician who can assist in the development of an algorithm or other suitable mathematical model for my cultural indoctrination theoretical framework. The goal is to get an article on this subject published in an elite journal such as the Journal of International Business Studies (JIBS).

The framework has already shown promise for a range of applications. The following links are a few of many for your reference regarding this matter:

https://www.igi-global.com/article/cultural-indoctrination-in-global-hypercompetition/144172

https://www.igi-global.com/book/nationalism-cultural-indoctrination-economic-prosperity/118303

https://www.igi-global.com/chapter/the-role-of-cultural-indoctrination-in-architectural-style/169569

These can easily be found in world-class libraries such as Harvard University, University of Oxford, The British Library, National University of Singapore, and University of Toronto. The vast majority of my work is SCOPUS-indexed.

Please contact me via email at [log in to unmask] for further information or to express interest in this project.

Regards,

Bryan Christiansen
Chief Executive Officer
GLOBAL RESEARCH SOCIETY, LLC