My new book THE ETHICAL PROFESSOR, coauthored with Kathy Lund Dean and Paul Vaaler,  is FREE to read for the next two months if you click the link below. The book is about ethical dilemmas in research, teaching and service. We wrote the book primarily for doctoral students and junior faculty, hoping that it might be used in ethics seminars, consortia and workshops, and given to doctoral students and new hires, with the goal of helping new entrants to the academy to avoid the most common ethical pitfalls. Enjoy!

https://rdcu.be/4fv3

———

Dear Lorraine Eden,

Congratulations  on the publication of your book The Ethical Professor.

As part of Taylor & Francis’ commitment to promoting your book and increasing the discoverability of your work, we have partnered with ReadCube, to offer you the opportunity to share the full text of your book with your networks for the next 60 days. Learn more about Taylor & Francis’ partnership with ReadCube here

Using the following unique link, you can share the book in its entirety.

https://rdcu.be/4fv3

Those you share the links with will be able to read the full book online and there are no restrictions on how many people you can send the link to, so please take this unique opportunity to share widely and get people talking about your work.

The links will expire 60 days from today, and whilst everyone will be able to explore the full book online, printing, copying, or downloading will not be available.

——

Lorraine Eden
www.voxprof.com<http://www.voxprof.com>
Sent by iPhone 979-777-3489
Please excuse any iphone-generated typos.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.