Dear AIB Colleagues,

Have you been busy writing papers for journals and/or conferences during
the break?  Would like to have those papers reviewed by an experienced
proofreader and editor?  For the past several years I have been providing
an excellent and reasonably-priced proofreading/editing service geared
toward scholars in the IB community.  While the primary focus of my service
is ensuring that the paper reads as if it has been written by someone
fluent in the English language, my familiarity with a variety of IB and
IB-related topics allows me to make suggestions about content if
necessary.  I also work on dissertations, grant proposals and personal
statements.

I cannot guarantee that a paper I have worked on will be accepted by a
journal or conference, however I can say that many clients have had their
papers published in a journal or presented at a conference.  And I should
add that my relationship does not end when the paper is returned.  Because
I believe it is important for your work to be in your voice, you have the
final say regarding any edits or comments, so I gladly will review passages
again (at no additional cost) when asked.

If interested, contact me at [log in to unmask]  I look forward to hearing
from you and working on your manuscripts.

Best regards,

John Dilyard, PhD

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.