U-Pick Transitioning to Organic Blueberries opens this weekend!
So Mother Nature gave us some rain so we are not open today but plan to be tomorrow, please do call to confirm

Tower Hill Farm is offering organic transition u pick blueberries $3/lb or $4 /lb we pick

This weekend July 21-22

The blueberries are managed organically and will be certified next season

10 am - 4 pm<x-apple-data-detectors://2> - as supplies last

Crystal and Empire Roads,
Benton Harbor MI
773-671-1289<tel:773-671-1289> cell
Tower Hill Farm, LLC

Plz no dogs in field ( parking lot only)
Children under 12 must stay with adults while picking.

See you there ! Call for directions

Julie and Michael Studier

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html