A subset of the curriculum task force met last week and we accomplished the following:

Sincerely,

Neil Kane

*****

From: Kane, Neil
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 5:35 PM

Update on the curriculum review:

From my earlier email:

Thanks. Have a great weekend.

Neil Kane

****

From: Kane, Neil
Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2018 11:34 AM

As a follow-up to my email from last Friday:

Thank you for your continued cooperation. I’ve added Constantinos to this thread. And I’ve copied this message to the ESHIPFACULTY Listserv which has a somewhat wider distribution—and we’re always eager to have additional help.

Sincerely,

Neil Kane

Director of Undergraduate Entrepreneurship

Michigan State University

Entrepreneurship Portal:  https://entrepreneurship.msu.edu