A podcast related to Crisis Management may be of interest to both scholars and practitioners. The podcast discusses a number of global issues in Crisis Management, and is of relevance to IB scholars/practitioners.

The podcast is from a leading current events program on television in New Zealand, TV1's Q+A. The program  interviewed me about my research on Crisis Management, and the focus of the interview was primarily on my recent articles related to Crisis Contagion and the role of the CEO as a spokesperson during a crisis which has also been featured in the Wall Street Journal (see https://blogs.wsj.com/riskandcompliance/2018/01/26/when-to-use-the-ceo-as-crisis-spokesman/ and https://blogs.wsj.com/riskandcompliance/2017/10/23/when-another-firms-crisis-becomes-yours-how-to-combat-crisis-contagion/)

A podcast of the interview is available (16 minutes), and below is a link:

https://soundcloud.com/user-133784620/qa-podcast-20-dan-laufer

I hope you find the podcast useful.

Best regards,

Dan