We are pleased to announce that the 7th Reading Conference (in collaboration with UNCTAD) will take place at the Henley Business School, University of Reading from 5-6 April 2019.

the conference will The conference will follow the traditional Reading Conference approach of open-ended debates with an explicit focus on conceptual and theoretical developments.

We will also have competitive paper sessions in all areas of international business.  Please mark these dates in your diary, which we assure you will be the highlight of your academic year.

Conference details will appear on this website: www.henley.ac.uk/dunning<http://www.henley.ac.uk/dunning>  We promise you further updates of the deeply thoughtful and carefully considered panel themes in due course.

Rajneesh Narula, OBE, PhD, FRSA
The John H. Dunning Chair in International Business
Henley Business School, Reading University
Research Director, IBS
Area Editor, Journal of International Business Studies
http://www.linkedin.com/in/narula1
http://goo.gl/Jk8QCj

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.