Please distribute the following message to the AIB community.

###

Delaware State University

Vacancy Announcement - Visiting Assistant Professor, Accounting

College of Business at the Ningbo University of Technology in The People's Republic of China

Beginning Fall 2018

An Exciting Opportunity to Teach in Ningbo China!

The College of Business at Delaware State University is offering an accounting degree at the Ningbo University of Technology in The People's Republic of China.  We are currently recruiting adjunct faculty, serving as Independent Contractors, to teach in this program. We are offering the courses over a 12 week period.  The fall session runs from September to November. Courses we are recruiting for include Principles of Accounting I, Intermediate Accounting I, Advanced Accounting and Auditing. The spring semester runs from March to May.   Courses we are recruiting for include Principles of Accounting II, Intermediate Accounting II, Cost Accounting, and Accounting Information Systems.  Qualified faculty will teach a total of four classes with two preparations in each twelve-week session.  Contracts will be issued either on a semester basis or full year basis.

The successful candidate should have a doctorate in Accounting from an accredited institution. ABD in Accounting or MBA/CPA will be considered.  The successful candidates must be academically qualified or professionally qualified faculty and an effective teacher.  Courses will be taught in English. Compensation is competitive.

A review of applications will begin immediately and continue until vacancies are filled.  Post a letter of application, vitae, unofficial transcript, contact information for three references on the university's website.

Ningbo is located in Zhejiang province on the south shore of Hangzhou Bay opposite of Shanghai--3 hours by car and 1 hour 40 minutes by train.  The city fuses modernism and a 7,000-year-old history, allowing visitors to embrace both an exciting and culturally stimulating city. Ranked 7th by Forbes list of 'the top cities for business in China', it is a thriving blend of enterprise, culture, education, tradition, and entertainment.

Ningbo was recently ranked as the 7th best city for business in China by Forbes Magazine, while it also houses the second largest port in the world.  Ningbo has plenty to offer its guests with opportunities to visit historical and scenic spots, traditional markets and local events.  A prosperous city well known for education and business, Ningbo is conveniently located for travel in and outside of China. The city offers international cafes, restaurants, and bars situated in Ningbo's 'Old Bund' Laowaitan area. The cobbled streets are frequently occupied by students and Ningbo's expat community.

Apply at:

http://chk.tbe.taleo.net/chk01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=DESU&cws=1&rid=2149

For more information, please contact:

Akash Dania, Ph.D.
Chairperson - Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance
College of Business
Delaware State University
Dover, DE 19901
(302) 857-6917