Dear All

PJB International Visiting Fellow for 2018-19

We are pleased to announce the Peter J. Buckley (PJB) International Visiting Fellow for the 2018-19 academic year, hosted by the Centre for International Business at Leeds University Business School.  A committee consisting of Prof Keith W Glaister, Prof Annie Wei and Prof Peter J. Buckley reviewed the applications.

The PJB International Visiting Fellow for 2018-19 is Luis Alfonso Dau, an Associate Professor of International Business & Strategy and Associate Fellow from the Centre for Emerging Markets at Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts.

Professor Dau's research and teaching interests include global strategy, emerging market firms, institutional changes, pro-market reforms, business groups, family firms, firm performance, international corporate social responsibility, sustainability, formal and informal entrepreneurship, and culture.

Professor Dau has a strong track record of publications in top-tier journals including Journal of International Business Studies, Journal of World Business, Academy of Management Journal, Journal of Business Venturing and Global Strategy Journal.

The PJB International Visiting Fellow programme enables successful applicants to work closely with both senior and junior members of staff within the International Business Division to publish impactful research, including delivering research seminars and lectures to our students when in Leeds.

They actively engage in the field of International Business to pursue high quality research in the key research areas of the International Business Division including: 1) Theory of the Multinational Enterprise; 2) Conflict and Litigation in International Business; 3) Foreign Direct Investment in and from Emerging Economies such as China and India; 4) International Strategy and Firm Competitiveness; 5) Cross-Cultural Management and Language; 6) Corporate Governance in the International Firm; 7) Global Innovation; 8) Methodology in International Business.

I am sure you will join with me in congratulating the successful candidate.

Professor Yingqi (Annie) Wei

Head of International Business Division

Leeds University Business School

University of Leeds