*** Apologies for any cross-postings ***
12th International Research Workshop - Methods for PhD
10–15 September 2018
Akademie Sankelmark, Flensburg (Germany)
PARALLEL MORNING SESSION 1 (11 - 13 September 2018)
PARALLEL AFTERNOON SESSION 2 (11 - 13 September 2018)
PARALLEL SESSION 3 (14 September 2018)
- Wenzel Matiaske, Helmut-Schmidt-University
- Simon Fietze, University of Southern Denmark
- Heiko Stüber, Institute for Employment Research
FEES & REFUGEE SCHOLARSHIPS
499 Euro (with accommodation and meals)
299 Euro (without accommodation, lunch and dinner are included)
We are offering up to three funded scholarships to support refugee postgraduate students from Germany. Full details including eligibility criteria and how to apply for a scholarship can be found on the workshop website
It is possible to get a certificate on 5 credit points (according to the European Credit Transfer System).
CONTACT & REGISTRATION
Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Editor-in-Chief of management revue - Socio-Economic Studies (listed in ESCI, Scopus, ABS 2018)
Programm Responsible for the Bachelor "International Economics and Business Relationship"
T +45 6550 1748
[log in to unmask]
Syddansk Universitet/University of Southern Denmark
Institut for Entreprenørskab og Relationsledelse/Department of Entrepreneurship and Relationship Management
Alsion 2, A2
- Kattenbach, R., & Fietze, S. (2018). Entrepreneurial orientation and the job demands-resources model. Personnel Review, 47(3), 745-764. DOI: 10.1108/PR-08-2016-0194
- Gretzinger, S., Fietze, S., Brem, A., & Ogbonna, T. (2018). Small-scale entrepreneurship – understanding behaviors of aspiring entrepreneurs in a rural area. Competitiveness Review: An International Business Journal, 28(1), 22-42. DOI: 10.1108/CR-05-2017-0034
- Matiaske, W., & Fietze, S. (Eds.) (2017). Human Resources, Labour Relations and Organizations. A European Perspective. Special Edition of management revue - Socio-Economic Studies. Baden-Baden: Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG.
- Fietze, S., & Boyd, B. (2017). Entrepreneurial intention of Danish students: A correspondence analysis. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research, 23(4). DOI: 10.1108/IJEBR-08-2016-0241
AIB-L is brought to you by the Academy of International Business.
For information: http://aib.msu.edu/community/aib-l.asp
To post message: [log in to unmask]
For assistance: [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.