Greetings everyone

The Australian New Zealand International Business Academy (ANZIBA) is pleased to announce its call of papers for our February 2019 conference.  Further details are available in the attachment and on our website - http://www.anziba.org/events/conferences/  but in brief the details are as follows:

The conference will be held on 11-13 February 2019 at the campus of Curtin University in Perth, Australia.  Professor Fuming Jiang is the conference Chair, and Professor JT Li from HKUST is the keynote speaker.

The website is now open to receive submissions for papers and panels, and will close on 17 September 2018.

We encourage all member of the IB community, whether you are based 'down-under' or not, to consider attending.  Our conference typically attracts 80 to 100 attendees with roughly 30% from overseas.  In past years our Finish and UK friends have been particularly active.  And remember there are now direct flights from the UK to Perth (one stop for the rest of Europe)!

See you in February.

Douglas Dow
President,  Australia and New Zealand International Business Academy (ANZIBA)

Professor in Business Strategy, Melbourne Business School, University of Melbourne
200 Leicester Street, Carlton, Victoria 3053, Australia
T: 03 9349 8149

[New anziba_logo_RGB_colour]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.