I would like to call your attention to a call for papers for a special issue on “The role of HRM in refugee workforce integration – Advancing theory and enhancing practice” at the Human Resources Management Journal.

The goal of this special issue is to encourage theoretical and empirical developments on human resource management of refugees. We aim to foster a dialogue between human resource management scholars and other fields of research to encourage and facilitate effective strategies for refugee integration in the workplace and in society at large.

With this call we intend to meet a twofold aim of addressing a topical issue of increasingly global relevance on the one hand, and theoretically advance the field of HRM of international workers on the other. Our call invites submissions addressing these and other relevant topics advancing our understanding of the role of HRM in refugee workforce integration. We welcome submissions from various paradigmatic and methodological traditions and invite interdisciplinary work. We seek contributions from various disciplines, using multiple theoretical frameworks and methodologies. We invite both conceptual and empirical papers.

Full papers should be submitted between April 1 and April 30, 2019 at https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/hrmj, indicating “The role of HRM in refugee workforce integration - Advancing theory and enhancing practice” as the Special Issue.

The Special Issue will be published in early 2021. Enquiries related to the focus of papers or other queries related to the call for papers should be directed to Luciara Nardon ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>), Betina Szkudlarek ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>), or Soo Min Toh ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Enquiries related to the online submission process should be directed to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

The full call for papers can be found here:
https://wol-prod-cdn.literatumonline.com/pb-assets/assets/17488583/CFP Refugee Workforce Integration.pdf<https://wol-prod-cdn.literatumonline.com/pb-assets/assets/17488583/CFP%20Refugee%20Workforce%20Integration.pdf>

Luciara Nardon, PhD
Director, Centre for Research and Education on Women and Work
Associate Professor of International Business
Sprott School of Business

Latest book: Working in a Multicultural World<https://utorontopress.com/ca/working-in-a-multicultural-world-1>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.