*The Food Project's Summer Institute is August 1–3, 2018*

​
​Registration for The Food Project's Summer Institute
<http://thefoodproject.org/institute> is now open! Don't miss your chance
to learn, grow, and connect with your peers from across the U.S. and the
world.

The Food Project's Summer Institute is an intensive three-day
training packed with activities, workshops, and engaging conversation that
will teach you about The Food Project’s youth development and sustainable
agriculture models, food justice initiatives, and how to create more food
secure communities.

*Learn*

   - Summer season planning and youth crew design
   - The foundations of youth development in the context of farming and
   food justice initiatives
   - What it takes to run dynamic farm operations with high school youth

*Grow*

   - Inspire and support others to create change in their own communities
   - Work alongside youth and hear about their work

*Connect*

   - Engage with Food Project youth and staff about every facet of the
   summer experience
   - Interact with and learn from your Institute peers
   - Network with others interested in youth-led sustainable, local
   agriculture

Interactive sessions are held at The Food Project where you will have the
opportunity to visit our Boston, Lynn, and Lincoln farms. If you are unable
to attend this Summer's Institute, please share this tremendous experience
with peers in your organization. Learn more & register now!
<http://thefoodproject.org/institute>

*About The Food Project*
The Food Project is 27 year old nationally-recognized non-profit
organization that works at the intersection of youth, food, and community.
The Food Project serves as a resource center for organizations and
individuals worldwide. We provide unique capacity building for
organizations and educators who learn from our expertise through materials,
youth training, and professional development opportunities. Our mission is
to create a thoughtful and productive community of youth and adults from
diverse backgrounds who work together to build a sustainable food system.

--
 <https://csa.thefoodproject.org/grow-some-good?source=e-sig>