Happy Friday everyone!
Deadline to apply to the Ingham County Health Department’s 2018-19 AmeriCorps Program is this coming MONDAY JULY 23rd! We’re hiring 7 individuals to help with food access and healthy lifestyles programming in the Greater Lansing area. See below for more information, how to apply and the link to our website for details about the open positions! Please share with anyone who may be interested. Thanks!

[http://files.constantcontact.com/04274958001/7d9c4f99-44f2-4959-b20b-34be833a53d8.jpg]

Be a part of year 10!

Ingham County Health Department AmeriCorps State Program is looking for 7 dedicated individuals to join our team for the 2018-19 program year. Members will serve Ingham County residents through:

[http://files.constantcontact.com/04274958001/afef419e-4bf3-4368-97f6-8b09d043fa76.jpg]

Adult & youth nutrition education

[http://files.constantcontact.com/04274958001/3e773571-b55d-4453-99d2-b47e02afe62f.jpg]

Community garden management & assistance

[http://files.constantcontact.com/04274958001/8aa47b2b-e0e4-4f0d-b9f5-2e302cbb99fe.jpg]

Gardening workshops

[http://files.constantcontact.com/04274958001/c8ab8bfa-0b21-4ca4-a6fc-04d4f6ddf0d3.jpg]

Food distributions & hot meal distributions

[http://files.constantcontact.com/04274958001/d9610c33-e568-4aed-aafa-3d906fe150e1.jpg]

Volunteer management

Full & part time positions are available. Members will serve October 15th, 2018 - September 25th, 2019 and will receive a living stipend, an education award upon successful completion of service, student loan forbearance for qualified student loans and health & childcare coverage if eligible.
To view available positions and to learn more VISIT OUR WEBSITE.<http://hd.ingham.org/DepartmentalDirectory/CommunityHealth,Planning,andPartnerships/AmeriCorps.aspx>

To apply send a resume and cover letter to ICHD AmeriCorps Program Director, Andrea Villanueva at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by July 23rd!

[http://files.constantcontact.com/04274958001/66cf1947-b94f-4cd2-af23-e168eccdaa84.jpg]

[http://files.constantcontact.com/04274958001/465316df-5290-47e5-aab7-90427d914354.jpg]

Ingham County Health Department | 5303 S. Cedar Street<https://maps.google.com/?q=5303+S.+Cedar+Street+,%0D%0A+Lansing,+MI+48909&entry=gmail&source=g>, Lansing, MI 48909<https://maps.google.com/?q=5303+S.+Cedar+Street+,%0D%0A+Lansing,+MI+48909&entry=gmail&source=g>-7661

Unsubscribe {recipient's email}

Update Profile | About our service provider<http://www.constantcontact.com/legal/service-provider?cc=about-service-provider>

Sent by [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> in collaboration with

[Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.]<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge>

Try it free today<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge>

 Andrea Villanueva
[ac logo small 2][ICHDlogo_Color_Small]
AmeriCorps State Program Director
Ingham County Health Department
5303 S. Cedar St., Suite 2400
Lansing, MI 48909
Office: 517.887.4558  |  Cell: 517-582-4755
Fax: 517.887.4310