From: Jo Latimore <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 12:10 PM
To: Jim Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job: Watershed Planner, Huron River Watershed Council, Ann Arbor

Jim - please share. I worked for HRWC as an Ecologist before returning to MSU, so I can provide insight/connections to interested candidates from FW.

-Jo

HRWC is seeking an experienced watershed Planner to serve as a primary facilitator and core staff person for partnership-based management and stewardship in the watershed.  The Planner will build strong relationships with a wide range of partner organizations, businesses, and service providers, and be familiar with the history, characteristics, and issues in the watershed.  The planner will also promote and enable waterfront and watershed revitalization projects that increase habitat diversity, restore connectivity, expand public access to recreation, promote green stormwater management, and encourage sustainable development.

Hours: Full-time with generous benefits package
Salary: $55,000-$76,500 depending on experience
Close Date: July 6, 2018

Full announcement: https://www.hrwc.org/wp-content/uploads/watershed-planner-2018.pdf