From: Danielle mitchell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 2:03 PM
Subject: Sierra Nevada AmeriCorps Partnership - Watershed Restoration/Environmental Science Education

Hello,

The Sierra Nevada AmeriCorps Partnership (SNAP) is recruiting applicants for environmental AmeriCorps Members for the Fall 2018-19 program, and we thought the students in your program would be an excellent match.

 SNAP AmeriCorps Members serve 11 months with a Sierra Nevada, California environmental nonprofit or agency. Members conduct and lead watershed restoration projects, do ecological monitoring, conduct environmental education and outreach, and recruit and manage volunteers, as well as participate in career development and training. This is a unique opportunity for students and graduates to gain valuable experience in environmental organizations and agencies while working on key environmental issues facing communities in the Sierra Nevada.

Click here<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__sierranevadaalliance.com_programs_sierra-2Dnevada-2Damericorps-2Dpartnership_&d=DwMFAw&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=XHey2I27qdWl23DYWBHsuw&m=kLRJx0BNeKK3BBnMepJ9fNP6vKKtEMHhVCQccZqDLnE&s=D9FXN3oOrwu-qXtJ97Z31Ty6cNhetpBxujZckbmOXBE&e=> to learn more about the SNAP Program and what we do.

We request your assistance in spreading information about our program to interested applicants by:

  1.  Posting this announcement on job boards or list serves your program has related to employment/internships.
  2.  Forwarding the program recruitment email piece below to interested students and relevant student clubs.
  3.  Talking about the program directly with specific students who you think would be good applicants.
  4.  Sending the entire email to other staff or faculty in related fields and asking them to help by sending the email to students and making the announcement in their classes.

Thank you for your time, support, and attention.  Please let me know if you have any questions about the SNAP program, and feel free to forward any interested individuals on to me.

  *   Click here<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__sierranevadaalliance.com_programs_sierra-2Dnevada-2Damericorps-2Dpartnership_join_&d=DwMFAw&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=XHey2I27qdWl23DYWBHsuw&m=kLRJx0BNeKK3BBnMepJ9fNP6vKKtEMHhVCQccZqDLnE&s=Fd94JTVuqOUsY5cgZrn7gv5s-REUjSXiJLz82lqc9t0&e=> to download the SNAP Position Announcement.
  *   Click here<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__sierranevadaalliance.com_wp-2Dcontent_uploads_SNAP-2DPoster.jpg&d=DwMFAw&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=XHey2I27qdWl23DYWBHsuw&m=kLRJx0BNeKK3BBnMepJ9fNP6vKKtEMHhVCQccZqDLnE&s=EzLz-IMVX9zfJnCZW_49Nn-xMNZFQSqkedomJZxTgnU&e=> to download the SNAP Program Flyer.
  *   Click here<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__sierranevadaalliance.com_programs_sierra-2Dnevada-2Damericorps-2Dpartnership_join_snap-2Dposition-2Ddescription_&d=DwMFAw&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=XHey2I27qdWl23DYWBHsuw&m=kLRJx0BNeKK3BBnMepJ9fNP6vKKtEMHhVCQccZqDLnE&s=x7Kvr0MhlN7T5al8-nsi5cmaXoGBU6ziZFhaJsN091M&e=> to download the SNAP Position Description.

Sincerely,

Rachel Durben

Sierra Nevada AmeriCorps Partnership Program Director

Sierra Nevada Alliance

530.542.4546 ext. 705