From: Stewart, James <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 9:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Setup Kiosk on Campusad to prevent the lock screen from activating

Good morning,

I am setting up a kiosk on campusad domain to autologin and I am not able to prevent the lock screen from activation after 30 minutes. I have checked the lock screen settings on Windows to make sure the windows timeout  from the Screen and Sleep are both set to Never and it is still being overridden somewhere.

I also checked that the local Group Policy is set so that the Do not show the lock screen is set to disabled.

Anything else I should check?

Thank you
Jim

Jim Stewart
Information Technology Professional
College of Natural Science Deans Office
Michigan State University

288 Farm Lane
154 Natural Science Blg.
East Lansing, MI 48824
517 884-2187 | Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Check out the Self-Service Portal here: http://ticket.cns.msu.edu/
View the status of your open incidents, submit a new incident, etc.