Is anyone else having trouble setting up an auto reply in SpartanMail
(aka Office 365, aka MS Exchange on-prem, aka Outlook Web App, aka OWA)
for senders outside the organization?

I got this to work just fine before Memorial Day, but today I have a
weird problem.  I just want to auto-reply the same message for senders
inside & outside the organization.  Naturally, I set up the inside
reply, and then copied & pasted the inside reply to the outside reply
box.  But now, after I click "OK" and then re-enter the Auto Reply
interface to check, the outside-reply box still has the original text
instead of my pasted in text.

I did a little further testing ...  If I manually type changes in to the
outside-reply, it accepts those, so this seems to be a problem with
pasting.  To be sure, copied text from the inside-reply and pasted that
into a plain text editor.  In the outside-reply, I manually added some
blank lines in the middle.  The I copied & pasted text from the plain
text editor to the outside-reply, clicked OK, and went back to look at
the results.  The outside-reply had my manually entered blank lines, but
none of my pasted in text.

And yes, I could just retype my reply from the inside-reply to the
outside-reply, but I should not have to do that.

I called this in to MSU IT, but I am rather an outlier and I never know
if those folks take me seriously, so I thought I would ask here.

Thanks,
-- dkm