Dear organic field crop farmers, Here is an opportunity you may want to investigate as a possible market if you are seeking one for your grains. As The Delong Company is seek grain to purchase,

“We are currently looking to buy old and new crop organic corn, soybeans, and wheat.  Below is my contact information below and if you have any questions, concerns, or comments feel free to give me a call. I look forward to being in contact with you! “

 If you are not familiar with the Delong Company, it is based in Wisconsin here is a bit about our company and our history, starting in 1929 by the Delong Brothers.

Headquartered in Clinton, Wisconsin, our business operates locations around the U.S. and comprises five divisions of agricultural sales and service: agronomy, grain, seed, wholesale distribution and transportation. The DeLong Co., Inc. remains a family owned and managed organization. Current board of directors are 4th generation and our shareholders are 4th, 5th and 6th generation direct descendants of William E. DeLong. Fifteen DeLong family members of the 4th and 5th generation are employed within the company

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Riley Welch | THE DELONG CO., INC. | Grain | 214 ALLEN STREET | CLINTON, WI  53525 | 608.676.2255 (MAIN) | 608.676.2255 ext. 1225 (DIRECT) |

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html