Good afternoon,

The Ingham County Health Department AmeriCorps State (formerly the Power of We AmeriCorps State Program) is hiring for the 2018-19 program year! Please share and pass this email along to contacts/individuals interested in getting involved in local food systems here in Ingham County.

A full list of open positions and more information can be found by clicking the link in the email below!

Andrea Villanueva

ac logo small 2ICHDlogo_Color_Small

AmeriCorps State Program Director

Ingham County Health Department

5303 S. Cedar St., Suite 2400

Lansing, MI 48909

Office: 517.887.4558  |  Cell: 517-582-4755

Fax: 517.887.4310

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Be a part of year 10!

Ingham County Health Department AmeriCorps State Program is looking for 7 dedicated individuals to join our team for the 2018-19 program year. Members will serve Ingham County residents through:

Adult & youth nutrition education

Community garden management & assistance

Gardening workshops

Food distributions & hot meal distributions

Volunteer management

Full & part time positions are available. Members will serve October 15th, 2018 - September 25th, 2019 and will receive a living stipend, an education award upon successful completion of service, student loan forbearance for qualified student loans and health & childcare coverage if eligible.

To view available positions and to learn more VISIT OUR WEBSITE.

To apply send a resume and cover letter to ICHD AmeriCorps Program Director, Andrea Villanueva at [log in to unmask] by July 23rd!

Ingham County Health Department | 5303 S. Cedar Street, Lansing, MI 48909-7661

Unsubscribe {recipient's email}

Update Profile | About our service provider

Sent by [log in to unmask] in collaboration with

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html