From: Josh Fegles [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 6:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Webinar & New LivePlan Features! CFO best practices for entrepreneurial finance

Hi Neil,

We’ve recently launched a suite of new features that will greatly enhance the LivePlan experience for you and your students in the area of financial modeling, accounting, and forecasting. LivePlan in the classroom, combined with QuickBooks Online, offers a complete toolset for teaching entrepreneurial finance.

In our upcoming webinar, Palo Alto Software’s CFO, Trevor Betenson will be our guest to showcase the new features and demonstrate how he uses LivePlan and QuickBooks Online to easily create a Dashboard and Forecast in addition to using industry Benchmarks for comparisons.

Attend the webinar “LivePlan’s Benchmarks & Dashboard for Strategic Advising” on June 28th at 11:30 AM PST: Click here to register

Even if you can’t make it, sign up anyway! We’ll send you a recording.

  • Experience a deep-dive into the Benchmark and Dashboard sections in LivePlan
  • Learn about the new features that allow students to produce a dashboard and financial forecast in seconds
  • Take away valuable strategies that you can incorporate into your class right away

To get set up with Quickbooks Online in the classroom, go to intuiteducation.com and complete the educator registration form.

To get set up with LivePlan in the classroom, connect with me at: https://app.hubspot.com/meetings/joshf

I hope you’re able to join us on June 28th.

Josh

---

Josh Fegles

Academic and Government Channel Sales

Palo Alto Software, maker of LivePlan
Direct: 541-284-1221

Cell: 503-522-8571
Book a meeting with me

This email was sent by: Palo Alto Software - Maker of LivePlan
44 W. Broadway; Ste. 500 Eugene, OR 97401