Dear MSU community,

Sorry to disturb. I'm recruiting female housemates for the house I'm
currently living in.

*Description of the house*: It's a 3-bedroom, one-bathroom house with a
furnished basement. Currently, three girls live there but two will move out
in summer. All rooms come furnished. The house also has a large, fenced in
backyard.

*Location:* The house is in a very quiet and friendly neighborhood located
between Frandor and Eastwood shopping centers. It is very close to a few
grocery and pharmacy stores and only a 10-minute drive to MSU, bus No.25
goes to campus.

*Rent*: very affordable, depending on how many people end up living in,
it'll be $200-300 per month.

*Lease*: no need to sign a lease or deposit, just 30-day notice.

If you or people you know are interested, please let me know (cell no.
517-764-8804 <(517)%20764-8804>)! Much appreciated! I don't want to post it
on craiglist because I'd rather have a person that I know/trust to be a
housemate.

Best,
Yue