Dear colleagues,
Warm Greetings!
My name is Sabri Elkrghli Associate Professor of Marketing graduated from University of Strathclyde in the UK in 2009.
I am working at University of Benghazi in Libya, and I am seeking one year sabbatical leave from October 2018 - October 2019.
My research interest focuses mainly on marketing / management related themes, and I can take teaching and research supervision commitment during my visit.
If you have any advice / recommendation, please send me your response to my email: ([log in to unmask]  / [log in to unmask]).
I am looking forward to receiving your response ASAP.
Yours Faithfully,
Sabri Elkrghli (PhD)Associate Professor of MarketingUniversity of BenghaziLibya

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.