ACADEMY FOR GLOBAL BUSINESS ADVANCEMENT (AGBA)

http://www.agba.us

AGBA’s 15th Annual World Congress

on July 2---4, 2018

at

NIDA Business School

(AACSB Accredited)

National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA)

Bangkok

Thailand

 CALL FOR PAPERS

Conference Theme

"Business and Entrepreneurship Development

                               in a Globalized and Digitalized Era

Conference Chair

Conference Co-Chair

Keynote Speaker # 1

Gary L. Frankwick

Marcus Hunt Chair of International Business

College of Business Administration

University of Texas at

El Paso, Texas,

USA

Viput Ongsakul

Dean

NIDA Business School

AACSB Accredited

National Institute of Development Administration

Thailand

Norman Wright

Dean

Woodbury

School of Business

Utah Valley University

Orem, Utah,

            USA

Conference Brief:

The main theme of the conference is "Business and Entrepreneurship Development in a Globalized and Digitalized Era”. This conference will feature competitive papers, plenary sessions, case studies, poster presentations, student papers, and panel sessions. Submissions will be subjected to a double-blind review process and will be published in the refereed American conference proceedings (Advances in Global Business Research, ISS# 1549-9332).

Conference Goal:

The primary goal of the conference is to provide a unique global platform to facilitate the exchange of leading edge ideas for effective advancement of knowledge in the field of business administration and entrepreneurship, that will be achieved through multi-disciplinary presentations and discussions of current business and entrepreneurship issues in developing and developed countries.

Conference Highlights:

Major highlights of the conference would be: (1) Faculty Development Workshops, (2) networking between Thai and global academics, (3) one-to-one mentoring of selected doctoral students by globally renowned scholars, and (4) Global Business Forum for global entrepreneurs, investors, traders, importers and exporters.

Manuscript Submissions:

We welcome submission of manuscripts that address the conference theme as well as all functional areas of business administration. Please submit your manuscripts to our Conference Director/Program Chair at the following address:

Dr. Christopher J. Marquette

BS (Illinois), MBA (Illinois), Ph.D., (Texas)

Visiting Professor of Finance

Department of Finance

Tabor School of Business
Millikin University

Decatur, Illinois, USA

Email: [log in to unmask]

Publication Opportunities:

Best papers presented at our conference will be eligible to be published in the Special Issues of the following world class journals after substantial revision.

co-edited by Zafar U. Ahmed and Sahil Raj.

Deadline:

Registration and Submission Deadline is: June 15, 2018.

Conference Brochure:

Please download conference brochure from our following website:

http://www.agba.us

Communication:

Please contact the following for any assistance:

Prof. Dr. Zafar U. Ahmed

BBA (New York), MBA (Texas), Ph.D., (Utah), D.Litt., (India)

Professor of Marketing and International Business

Founder, President and CEO:

Academy for Global Business Advancement

(www.agba.us)

Founder and Editor-in-Chief: