Dear colleagues,
I am writing to sincerely invite you the "8th International Conference on Sustainability and Responsibility", that will be held by the Cologne Business School, with partners Humboldt Universität zu Berlin and the Hamburg School of Business Administration, on November 14th -16th, 2018 in Cologne, Germany. This event will be preceded by the "5th Responsible Management Education Research Conference" on Leadership Development for Advancing the Implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals. More information on both events can also be found here: https://www.international-csr.org/. Please find the respective CfPs attached.
The theme of the 8th International Conference on Sustainability and Responsibility is Responsible Leadership in Times of Transformation. The conference looks to foster an in-depth discussion surrounding a rethinking of the social responsibility of companies, moving away from the black and white nature of the Friedman Doctrine. Additionally, the conference participants will be encouraged to engage in intellectual discourse regarding the future of business, in particular, how and why enterprises must rethink their core strategies and value proposition during these economically uncertain times.
Since the first successful iteration of the conference in 2004, the International Conference on Sustainability and Responsibility has become the premier conference for CSR and Sustainability in Europe. The conference has always sought to involve all stakeholders to foster a holistic understanding of the challenges facing all aspects of business and society with regard to the aforementioned themes. 500 people from academia, business, and public policy are expected to attend the 8th edition of the biennial conference, which will be hosted for the first time in Cologne, Germany. We will welcome leading scholars and practitioners to promote the importance of CSR and Sustainability as business and academic themes around the world.
We are still accepting full academic papers until the 30.06.2018! We will also accept short papers/abstracts, posters, and practitioner's presentations after this deadline. Please submit your papers under the following link: https://www.international-csr.org/conference/submission/.
The conference has always welcomed a renowned and exciting set of speakers who have diverse geographic, academic, and professional backgrounds. To date, we are proud to have received confirmation from the following speakers (among others):

  *   Prof. R. Edward Freeman - Professor of Business Administration at the University of Virginia, Darden School of Business (USA)
  *   Prof. Jeremy Moon - Velux Professor of Corporate Responsibility at the Copenhagen Business School (Denmark)
  *   Prof. Dr. Andreas Pinkwart - State Minister for Economic Affairs and Energy of North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany)
  *   Prof. Danica Purg - President of the IECD-Bled School of Management (Slovenia) and President of CEEMAN (Central and East European Management Development Association)
  *   Prof. Haifeng Huang - Director of the Center for Green Economy at Peking University HSBC Business School (China)

We are looking forward to seeing you in Cologne!

Best,
Marina

----
Marina Schmitz
Project Manager
Center for Advanced Sustainable Management (CASM)
PRME Champion
Join our CASM newsletter<http://bit.ly/CASMnewsletter>
For more information about CASM, please download our Institute Report<https://www.international-csr.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/CASM-Report-2016-2017-web.pdf>.

Office location: Lothringer Str. 42, 50677 Cologne

Save the date: 5th Responsible Management Education Research Conference 12.-13.11.2018 &
8th International Conference on Sustainability and Responsibility 14.-16.11.2018 in Cologne
www.international-csr.org<http://www.international-csr.org/>

CBS Cologne Business School GmbH
European University of Applied Sciences
Hardefuststraße 1, D-50677 Köln
Phone: +49 (0) 221 931809-674
Mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Internet: www.cbs.de<http://www.cbs.de/>
http://cbs.de/hochschule/forschung/sustainable-management/

CBS Cologne Business School GmbH, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 65080, USt-ID Nummer DE 268686478
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Kfm. Philipp Gülke, Prof. Dr. Birger Lang, Prof. Dr. Christoph Willers

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.