Here’s some research tech positions from an MSU alum!

Jim

From: Skylar Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 2:00 PM
To: Jim Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Field Technicians Needed- Auburn University Wild Turkey Project

Hey Jim,

My name is Sky Keller, I am an MSU alumni and currently am a masters student at Auburn University. We are  looking to hire multiple seasonal techs for our season which runs from late June through early November. I have attached the job description and am including the link to the Texas A&M job posting. Please send this out to anyone who may be interested and is availavble for the entire field season.  If they have any further questions they can contact me at this email directly or our research coordinator Ms. Carolyn Moore ([log in to unmask]).

https://wfscjobs.tamu.edu/jobs/eastern-wild-turkey-seasonal-field-technicians/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wfscjobs.tamu.edu_jobs_eastern-2Dwild-2Dturkey-2Dseasonal-2Dfield-2Dtechnicians_&d=DwMFAw&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=Znw7vQJ85zwmeBWJKUyE3A&m=wt7HeZScLtGC_jrgUTeR_S2W_fMNqzfWikVUyJsPzaM&s=Pbm5uOY2eXdp5Lik0J0NzL4DfanKCydlLmuqrKgpKyc&e=>
Eastern Wild Turkey Seasonal Field Technicians ...<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wfscjobs.tamu.edu_jobs_eastern-2Dwild-2Dturkey-2Dseasonal-2Dfield-2Dtechnicians_&d=DwMFAw&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=Znw7vQJ85zwmeBWJKUyE3A&m=wt7HeZScLtGC_jrgUTeR_S2W_fMNqzfWikVUyJsPzaM&s=Pbm5uOY2eXdp5Lik0J0NzL4DfanKCydlLmuqrKgpKyc&e=>
wfscjobs.tamu.edu
Agency The Alabama Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit at Auburn University Location Skyline, Centreville, or Clayton, Alabama Job Category

Thank you for all of your help and as always GO GREEN!

-Sky