Hi.

I'm working on putting together enterprise budgets for organic commodity crops - corn, soy, winter wheat, oats, and barley.

I'm looking for farmer reviewers of those budgets. Would anyone be willing to look at my budgets and compare them to your costs?

Thanks in advance,

Bob Battel, MSU Extension Field Crops Educator

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html