Hi,
Sorry to bother someone who is not interested.

I'm subleasing my furnished one-bedroom apartment from May 27- Jul 27 2018.
It is in Okemos area and only takes 10-15 mins to school by bus or car. Also, it's very closed to mall and grocery stores.
Rent is negotiable and will be much lower than market value. Message me if interested.

大家好~暑假出租Cedar Creek Apt. 一室一厅【附大件家具(沙发,床,餐桌,书桌,椅子,灯,简单厨具等)】,公寓位置极佳,走路可达meijer,mall,门口有22路23路可到学校(约10-15分钟)。租期从5月27日至7月27日,租金绝对优惠,有意者,请回复!