Hi,
Sorry to bother someone who is not interested.

I'm subleasing my furnished one-bedroom apartment from May 27- Aug.19 2018 (moving out date is negotiable)
It is in Okemos area and only takes 10-15 mins to school by bus or car.
Ask for $550/ month, which is much lower than market value( all utilities included, except electricity) or OBO. Message me if interested.

大家好~暑期出租Cedar Creek Apt. 一室一厅。租期从5月27日至8月19日(搬出时间可商量),可拎包入住。公寓位置极佳,走路可达meijer,mall,门口有22路23路可到学校,开车到学校10分钟。租金一个月550,可刀,包水网不包电(电费一个月约30刀,网费一个月约40刀),有意者,可回复~